1. Project Management Responsible for driving the completion of key projects ensuring that processes run smoothly, products are delivered on time and that the team’s overall resources are used effectively and within budget.
2. Establish project plan, set the scope, and budget of the project.
3. Mark projects milestones and understand the critical path.
4. Calculate dates based on estimates of work and resource allocation.
5. Monitor progress and performance against the project plan.
6. Evaluate and authorize changes that significantly impact the scope, budget, or timeline of a project.
7. Create and execute quality control plan.
1. Excellent command of both oral and written local language and English are required.Good command of both oral and written additional language is beneficial.
2. Internal contacts Local, Area / Regional and/or Group Project Team members External contacts Vendors, Contractors and Suppliers (Equipment suppliers, external engineering firms, etc.)
3. Education University (Degree) Experience 4 to 10 years of prior relevant experience and/or sufficient project management experience Knowledge and skills Omya Core Values (internal training)Values of Project Manager
4. Solid project management and project planning skills, having managed and successfully completed diverse projects on-time and onbudget.
5. Expertise in change management Strong understanding of business process/system redesign.
6. Strong understanding of financial concepts